- Course Duration10 Days
- Course StartJanuary 2023
- Course Fee₦80,000
School of Disciples Executive Course (SODEC)
SOD recognizes that some personnel and clergy aspire to take the school of disciple programme but are not able to go through the 10-Month Course due to their busy schedules. To this end, the authority of the School has designed and put in place the School of Disciples Executive Course (SODEC), for personnel and executive who have busy schedules.
Executives must take time out for the required days. The Program will take place at the Camp ground – SOD Secretariat. It must also be understood that practical attachments and manual labour are inclusive.
The world at large is in dire need of Godly revolution and in view of this we aim to:
- Produce disciples who would do the work of Jesus
- Train dynamic soldiers of the cross for these end time warfare
- Equip faithful men and women who will in turn teach others
- Impact basic teachings on every area of Christian living and service
Other related information
- School Fees: ₦80,000
- Duration: 10 Days of lecture (with SATURDAY for Manual Labour, Outreach, Evangelism and other related activities)
- Time: 8am to 6pm daily
- Venue: Main Campus @ Redeemer’s Disciples Secretariat, Redemption Camp, Mowe, Ogun State.
- Certificate: Graduate Certificate in Discipleship Training.
- Reason for Course: Pastoral Duties, Church Executives, Church Administration, Evangelism and Church Growth.
- Our Trainers/Facilitators are tested and trusted resource persons from SOD and RCCG such as the National Coordinator (SOD), Asst. National Coordinator (SOD), Senior Pastors, and Elders etc. with many years of training experience in Biblical Studies/Discipleship Training.